Regarding the DEV-402 Exam
Candidates should have experience designing, building, and implementing custom applications with all the declarative customization capabilities of the Salesforce Platform.
Continue reading for specifics of the Salesforce Platform App Builder exam.
* Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions
* Time utilized complete the DEV-402 exam: 105 minutes
* Passing score: 63%
* Registration fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes if required per local law
* Retake fee: USD 100, plus applicable taxes as needed per local law
* Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at a testing center or perhaps in an online proctored environment. See more at info on scheduling an exam.
* References: No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced throughout the exam.
* Prerequisite: None; course attendance strongly suggested
Concerning the Salesforce Platform App Builder Credential
The Salesforce Platform App Builder credential is ideal for those who would like to demonstrate their skills and knowledge in designing, building, and deploying custom applications while using declarative customization capabilities in the Lightning Platform. The candidate can create, manage, rrmprove data models, application security, business logic, and process automation.
DEV-402 Study Guide: https://salesforce-exam-guide.blogspot.com/2019/04/dev-402-success-guide-and-how-to-crack.html
For example with the concepts you'll know to pass through the exam:
* How to development your data model, interface, business logic, and security for custom applications
* How to modify applications for mobile use
* How to development reports and dashboards
* How to deploy custom applications
Audience Description: Salesforce Platform App Builder
The Salesforce Platform App Builder credential is supposed for anyone who has experience developing custom applications around the Lightning Platform, including request in the skills and concepts noted within the exam objectives below.
* The Salesforce Platform App Builder generally has Six months to at least one year of expertise building applications around the Lightning Platform and/or on a similar technology platform.
The Salesforce Platform App Builder candidate contains the experience, skills, and data outlined below:
* Familiarity with the capabilities with the Lightning Platform
* Awareness of Salesforce license types and related considerations
* Ability to development applications to aid business processes and reporting requirements
* Familiarity using the social and mobile capabilities of the platform; accustomed to using and optimizing business applications on a smart phone
* Familiarity with the Salesforce development environments along with the possibilities to deploy applications and manage changes on the Lightning Platform
* Study of the resources listed in this DEV-402 exam guide along with the additional required study materials given by Salesforce
DEV-402 Exam Outline
The Salesforce Platform App Builder exam measures a candidate’s knowledge and skills associated with the next objectives. An applicant must have hands-on experience developing custom applications for the Lightning Platform and also have demonstrated the use of each one of the features/functions below.
1. Salesforce Fundamentals: 8%
2. Data Modeling and Management: 20%
3. Security: 10%
4. Business Logic and Process Automation: 27%
5. Social: 3%
6. User Interface: 14%
7. Reporting: 5%
8. Mobile: 5%
9. App Development: 8%
Maintaining Your Salesforce DEV-402 Certification
One benefit of holding a Salesforce credential is definitely being up-to-date on new service releases (updates). Consequently, you will end up necessary to complete the Platform App Builder certification maintenance modules on Trailhead 3 times annually.
Don’t give your hard-earned credential expire! Should you not complete all maintenance requirements punctually, your credential will expire.
Plan for DEV-402 Exam: https://dev-402-preparation-guide.tumblr.com/
Check out about Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification website: check it out.